Monday, January 17, 2011

Have been MIA! but not really. Because I've been... preoccupied.

Well, technically not with this. This is just to tell that my favourite from Snowflake has changed from Best Seller to the Lemon Jade Jelly with Taroballs!♥ Its lemony goodness is more then I can resist. But I might try the Sea Amber Jelly next, so we'll see how that goes. But on to the more important stuff. Why I've been preoccupied~

Well, I've been baking! Technically, just cooking in general. Because watching Junior Masterchef makes me feel so inferior to those 9 year olds and 12 year olds who can cook stuff worthy of five star restaurant dishes. =.=

But I can cook too! Sort of. xD This is what I do after I feel way too inferior from a round of Junior Masterchef. This one is Grape Custard Pie with a Chocolate Drizzle!

and this is just a random turkey sandwich I had for dinner the other night. Turkey is♥

More results from inferiority complex. Mashed Potato with Cream and Feta Cheese. ^__^

Main point? I've been so consumed by food for the past few weeks, I'm going to turn in to a round ball before the sem stars. Oh, and CNY is just around the corner. Yay for family time! More food? *groans*

No comments:

Post a Comment