Monday, January 10, 2011

Empire with the mother the other day! She had to go for her facial, so I just sat at Starbucks for an hour or two waiting for her with my scone and black tea latte. xP

But ah, you see. There's an ulterior motive for me to go there. I actually wanted to use up her RM120 Parkson voucher to get me my new Anna Sui stuff. *maniacal laughter* ...But! Couldn't find what I wanted there that day. D: So was postponed for the next day, where we would go to Pyramid. Again. For the gazillionth time. At least its a new year! xD

Dinner that night consisted of all my favourite stuff! Like this sweet and sour pork~

Caeser salad with dressing recipe stolen from Mel! xD

And seaweed soup~♥

Oh! Random picture from dance day out with these two and Lisa and Lind. xD Doesn't she look like she's teaching hip hop? xP

Movie day with the family! We watched Tangled, which was... epic awesome. Reminded me of the magic of Disney all over again, and I can't get enough of that♥

Apple pie at fusion cafe, which the girls got me addicted on after sleepover that day. Its goooodddd.

Pyramid the next day! Mother was hungry, so we went to that new Japanese cafe for tea. Their green tea is so cute! And their cups are adorablee.

Shiratama dango! Which is basically the tang yuen balls you see in the Azuki gravy... which is red bean paste. And soft ice cream! Best, epic, ever.

Now, normally tamago sushi would be egg on top of rice? This is rice stuffed in egg. xD Which is cute, but I think I prefer the other one. Cause the egg is so huge, its dry. D:

And salmon teriyaki bento! I loveee the onsen egg. xP

And now for the main reason we came to Pyramid. Well, actually to shop for the mother's CNY clothes. But while we're at it... Anna Sui's Forbidden Affair! I've been pining after this ever since it first came out, and I got the mini bottle too!

Got the eyeshadow too, cause I need new ones anyway.

And their hair treatment oil! Honestly, I don't usually use hair oil. But I like this one! It smells heavenly~

Cause I spent over a certain amount, I got this whole set too, including the travelling case, which is really useful!

And this is my current Anna Sui set~♥ Expensive, which is why I don't buy it often. But oh, so prettyy~

No comments:

Post a Comment