Monday, April 26, 2010

Okay! Found this from friends blog. Much better then FML or stuff like that IMO. LGMH is much more encouraging. JSYK, LGMH is Love Gives Me Hope, and GMH is Gives Me Hope. Soon we're all going to BTLS. (Be Talking Like This). But anyway!

Recently, I tried to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge.

My boyfriend saved me by jumping in after me and pulling me out.

When I woke up in the hospital he was in a hospital bed next to mine as he had suffered a minor concussion. He looked at me, smiled, and said "I promised I'd always catch you."

His unconditional LGMH

---

Today, my boyfriend told me that he loved me.

When I asked why, he took out a list. It was 337 reasons long, and he said he had a pen in his back pocket in case he remembered any new ones.

His LGMH

I'm still a cynic here. But everyone come say with me, awwwww!
How can you not be touched by that? I'll probably post a lot of LGMH things when I run out of things to blog about. Its hopeful. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment