Saturday, April 10, 2010

last day of holidays!

Ah, blissful holidays. I guess you really have to lose something before you miss it huh? I don't think I've ever thoroughly enjoyed my break as I have this time. Don't get me wrong, I still tried to catch up with my stuff. Like, 3/4 of my holidays was spent on Microsoft Word and with friends doing our presentations, but at least this time round we didn't have the 'oh shit if we don't finish this nownownow we'll so die tomorrow' feeling. we just took our own sweet time in finishing it.

And I had enough free time to make chocolate truffles! They were really easy to make too.

Just mash up Oreo cookies, and then mix them together in cake mixer with cream cheese. Roll them in balls and put them in the fridge to harden. Take them out an hour or so later and coat them in melted chocolate, before putting them in the fridge again for the outer layer to harden. I gave some to my sister-in-law and cousin, and they whacked about... 5 balls between them.

Note of reminder, their .... very weight inducing, to put it mildly. Because the whole thing is cheese on top of chocolate on top of more chocolate. So I usually limit myself to one per day. It is good though. xP

Now my holidays are ending~ And next week starts the monotony of university again. I miss my friends! So I guess I don't mind going back so much, although I dread the idea of more work. But still, no pain no gain? Aish, since I'm ahead of my academic schedule, I might not be as stressed... I hope. *cross fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment