Tuesday, April 6, 2010

boring ol' day yawn




Holidays! Ohyeah babeh, I cleared up all my work on Thursday and was left with holidays the second I stepped home after university that day (which ended at 7pm, sadly. I'm always horribly tired by Thursdays). And oh, the sweet sweet taste of holidays, how much I miss you. I've taken for granted the days of my 3 month holiday, way too much. Now I relish the feeling of boredom yo!

Been a while since I last saw the family, so went out for breakfast with the cousins and aunt at a dim sum place at Taipan square on Sunday~ Nomz was normal, since its just dim sum. I much prefer the one at PJ Uptown, which for one has bigger tables and bigger servings. But oh well, its just breakfast. See pretty pictures? Courtesy of my cousins DSLR, some pictures taken by me and everything else by him. ^_^ I'm trying to convince the parentals to get me one, by no luck so far, sadly.

Last minute plans had me and the momzers heading to Ikea with the cousins and aunt, just cause mom hadn't been shopping for quite a while now, apparently. But we teens had no wish to plod around the slow pace of the two elder ones, so we went off ourselves!

With no particular destination actually, but somehow ended up at an instrument shop. Prodded my cousin to play the piano there cause its been ages since I last heard him play. Did I ever mention I love listening to him on the piano? It sounds so refreshing! I never pass up the chance, the clear silver bell-like sound made by the grand piano he used made it so much better. ♥

The shop sold a lot of oriental instruments too, like the pipa and the qing. I've always wondered how its like to play them oriental instruments, but I've never had the patience to pick them up. They do look pretty though~

Did more random wandering around, because seriously we had no idea where to go. And to our surprise, after we've done with Ikano, the Curve, Ikea and Cineleisure, the two of them were only done with Ikano and the Curve. You see why we didn't want to follow them now? xD

Eats! At the small eatery place at the underpass connecting Ikano and Ikea. That is a bowl of noodles cooked in.. I have no idea. Oyster noodles? But their bought from a place called Shihlin. People who aren't used to it wouldn't like it, but I love the taste of vinegar, so I love it. They also give three fat, fresh oysters with every bowl.

Crepe! Japanese crepe to be exact. I've read from Cheeserland about Japanese crepes before, and the way she describes them makes my mouth water. I don't think this is the same one as she described, but its good enough!

I had the strawberry one, and added a slice of butter cake in it, which is the reason why I doubt its the same one as talked about, cause I'm quite sure Cheesie said she had cheesecake in hers. But oh well! It was pretty good. The crepe was a lil too soggy, but nevertheless still tasted good.

The family had mandarin orange + butter cake, which was also good! Mind you, if you don't like whip cream, ask them to tone down on it or it'll taste too overwhelming. Overall, I'd say its good! And I totally would go and get more the next time I head there.

I've been spending my days reading lately. Finished six books from the Warriors series in the past 5 days~ And its off to reading more 'thrashy romance' books as my mom puts it now! Not that I actually believe in all the crap that's written there, but hey its nice to read about. Holidays is ending in a weeks time, so I'm going to enjoy the free time for now!

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with him for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is priestandrew91@yahoo.com you can email him if you need help in relationship issue...........Melissa

    ReplyDelete