Monday, April 19, 2010

menagerie

Summing up my weekend this time should be pretty easy. Please refer below. ^__^


My boyji! Whose kept in a cage cause his a savage who'll bite and maim anyone who isn't me or my family. His horribly over protective and never trusts anyone but the five hands who fed him since he was a kid. Even my cousin whose been staying there for the past three years never managed to make friends whim him. Loyal doggy, but hard to handle. He's let out everyday of course, but always under close supervision. And if my brother goes away, I have to drag myself over to walk him because well... no one else can do it.

My most demure doggy! She's a monster, taller then me if she stands up on her hind paws. But she's a darling girl whose the direct opposite of boyji. She always lies down with her paws crossed though, never figured out why. But don't think she's friendly. She warms up to people easily, but she's rather protective too. She almost attacked a neighbour who approached my brother once, cause she doesn't know the dude well enough.


And the newest addition to the doghouse which is my brothers! This was Celine, now named Michiko. They changed the name a couple of days after, and she's now... what, 4 months old? 5? She just got her last jab last week. 8D

She was such a ratty, mousy little dog!

Now she just looks like a large, gray furry mat when she lies down like that. xD

Still my darling girl though, mousy little rat that she is. <3



Cats on the other hand, have the hugest attitudes I've ever seen. Don't get me wrong, I still find them very refined creatures, but its no wonder people have usually associated cats with females and dogs with males. I mean, cats are refined, structured, but at the same time keep their claws sheathed and masks covered, as they watch you slowly, calculating their movements, and only moving at the last moment. I'm not condemning my own gender, but you've never heard of someone calling a pair of ladies clawing their eyes out, dog fighting have you?

Then what about dogs? Do they associated dogs with males because their loyal, kind, loving and friendly? Or is it because of their territorial behavior, the fierce fights they get in to, and the way they run around in packs? Well, I'm no male so I wouldn't dare speak on behalf of the other gender. But do please enlighten me?

On the other hand, I made cupcakes over the weekend for my baby cousins birthday! Or rather, the mom made the cakes and I did the icing and decorating. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment