Thursday, October 1, 2009

your definition of cute?

What would you call cute? Something like this?
Cute mushy with squishy head! I've been having a penchance for them lately, even if the momzer's calls the material 'disgusting. xP

Or maybe a cute maltese!
Who is adorable, might I add. I would die to own a maltese like that. Been my dream dog since I watched FTYL! Either a cute lil maltese, or a schanuzer, who looks so darn regal, but I'm off topic.

See, today in Biology class, our topic today was on respiration, and there was this picture of this animal called at axolotl or something on it. Somethig like this.
They called it cute. O.O

I on the other hand, called the picture on the other page cute!
Its a monk seal swiming! Isn't it the cutest thing ever! So squishy and round, and the flipper is so cute!

Lene calls my sense of cuteness skewed. =.= So whats your definition of cuteness?

No comments:

Post a Comment