Sunday, October 25, 2009

one day break

yes! Next week Friday would be the start of my finals, which also means next week I'll be studying like a headless chicken, so this is probably going to be a last entry, and then my hiatus will go on till november 12th or something.

Went to the temple again today after 0380830432 years of not going. But apparently, teacher's not around again. Pssh. There's this annoying kid who comes around to our class though. I... don't exactly like him. Now don't get me wrong, I like children well enough. Children who are well behaved. This one just... I don't know. Psh.

But the friends went insane as usual. They had to practice for a dance for the concert, we were laughing over Jason's ineptness to dance. He looked like he was doing a hula dance instead of a hip hop dance. xP


Went to Midvalley with the family after that, since youngest aunt/uncle and cousins were here for a visit. Yet again, I went off as a lone wolf, to play this!

Taiko drums, my love! Yes I'm a game addict so sue me.

I didn't have much time to myself though, since the little one wanted to come with me, so I brought her to go play toys 'r' us. Did I ever mention how cute my baby cousins are? I have proof. :D


Cute, no? They're mine i tell you. The little guy is more boisterous and naughty, but he'll grow out of it. My family are all quite the taskmasters to their children, hardly any of them are rascal-y. They wouldn't dare face the wrath of their parents. I was terrified of my momzers when I was younger. Not that I don't love her. :p

Toodles! Off to watch CSI:NY. My new love<3

No comments:

Post a Comment