Saturday, October 24, 2009

random updares v4.

Yes I know I've been MIA, and this is only going to be a short update too. *shoots self* But I just finished my trials, and my finals are like... in a week. 8D How joyful, no? Pssh.

Anyway, my week was spent... studying. Even my mom is saying I've been doing nothing but studying lately.

On friday though, went out to McD at Pyramid with Mei, for this!

The McD Large McValue Meal + Sundae, all for the Coke Contour Glass! I've been pining after the royal purple one, and it was out on Thursday and Friday! I love purple, as well as white, so after the royal purple, I'm going to go after the Sparkly Clear one. *evil look* I'm not sure when it comes out though, since there are no set dates for releases this time around, so you're going to h ave to check their site everyday to find out what colors are available for that day itself.

Just finished my economics trials today, on a saturday yes. And it sucked. No questions asked. I did study on Friday, and even Thursday, but I couldn't get anything to get in my head. Miss Raja is going to murder me and chop me to pieces I swear.

After exams, headed out with the girls to eat chicken rice at White's.

Sorry for the picture with empty plates, but I was so hungry I polished everything off. Exams make me hungry. *nom*

I'm definitely not the world's greatest chicken rice eater. In fact, if given a choice, chicken rice would be the last thing I go for, but this one. Is. Pwnsome. No words said. I love the rice here, especially the one with the steamed chicken leg. Its deliciously, sinfully good, and I would willingly eat it everyday.

Went to watch movies in the library till 2 after that, and then I went home, cause the youngest aunt and uncle, along with baby cousins are here. Heading out tomorrow. Weee!

No comments:

Post a Comment