Tuesday, October 6, 2009

food + dogs

Not in the literal sense of word of course. xD

Had dinner at my step-aunt's house the other day.Camwhored all the way there, cause my mom and stepdad were busy talking about something... or other. I WAS BORED.
I'm gona be kindhearted and only post one. :p

My step-uncle Siew Pan cooked up a storm. xD The prawns were pwnsome! I haven't had such awesome homecooked dinner in a while now. Even if I got bored of the pork's knuckle, but I attacked the prawns with much fervor. :p But thats a different topic.

Now see, at my step-aunt's house, there's this cutie named Bob. And he looks like this.
No thats not the monkey. Thats Bob, and his a Golden Retriever, in the best sense of words. xD His the best dog, period. Just got an operation a few weeks ago to remove a cyst, and whenever we wanted to look at his wound, all we had to do was get him to lie down and he'll lie down and let you look at it without any fuss. xD He even knows a huge range of tricks, and he would follow anything you say.

Well, anything except one. See, somehow this Bob... has a fear of camera's. Everytime i want to take a picture of him, he would turn tail and run the other end. BUT I GOT A PICTURE OF HIM.

Through bribery. xD Stepdad had to bribe him with chicken bones and meat to get him to sit still, cause this Golden Retriever is dreadfully greedy for food. But looks!


Isn't he the cutest thing? His the most obedient dog, period. He just doesn't like camera's for some reason.

Had Manhattan Fish Market for dinner yesterday, cause the stepdad's at Singapore and I went home too late to cook. So mom brought me to Subang Parade for dinner. For the first time, I didn't go in Speedy! Promised myself I won't go there till after my Finals, cause I'll just get tempted to buy DVD's too watch.


Excuse the fact that my food is a little... eaten. I was hungry! Super hungry! Dinner was at eight of course I'm hungry. But the food is awesome! The garlic butter rice was a little too dry, but the fish is nice, and so was the fried mushroom. Can't say much bout the salad, cause like I'm sure you guys know I don't eat my greens. :p My mom said its nice though. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment