Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its cute!

Yes, I've blogged before, and yes I've quitted multiple times. Reasons being I just can't seem to come up with stuff to blog about! But now I shall change. Yes I shall change!

... Or at least hope to? :p I'll try to blog often enough, but if you, or whomever is reading, sees a lack in posting, feel free to give me a good sharp thwack through comments just to remind me to goddarn update already, okiedokes?

And to explain a little about my blog name, I just like cute things! No, i'm not implying I'm cute, nor am I implying anything else. But I just have a penchance for cute things! Yes I know they're useless things destined to sit on my tv or cupboard to collect dust for the rest of eternity, my mom tells me that often enough ... but they're cute! How could you resist cute things! *big watery eyes*


Tell me how do you resist something like that?


Or something like that cute little mushroom? *bambi eyes* Okay, I don't own them. Sadly, my mom still monopolizes my money... any kind soul willing to get them for me? Please with cute little cherries sprinkled on top?
:p

PS: No cbox, cause I want some comments in my posts. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment