Thursday, April 30, 2009

addiction~


That, for you ignorant (kiddin.:P) ones out there, is Sunway's cafe, the most expensive place around. Swear to god, I never eat there for lunch. Or at least, most of the time anyway. When its raining, I'm not really left with a choice, but I don't really like eating there. Me and the gang usually head out to Orange or Medan anyway. Cheaper food, awesome quality.

But thats besides the point. I do buy from the cafe though. Only two things. I'm absolutely addicted to them.

See that? No? Don't know what it is? See it again!

Recognize it yet? Thats bubble tea! My utter, most favourite drink on eath. The one in the picture is the choco flavored one, but I adore, love and am addicted to the original flavored one. I only tried the choco today cause my friends said it was not bad, but I still love the original one. I swear to god, I'm so so so addicted to it!!!!!111 I but it like, every other day, cause its hard to get around Subang, and I was soooo darn happy when I saw it was sold in college.

Kitten loves her bubble tea, and NO ONE TRIES TO STEAL IT. Kitten will go lion-mode on you if you try and deprive her of bubble tea. Rawr~!!!

And bubble tea's not the only one. See this?

That, is Hot&Roll. Or as I like to call it, my wrapz. I LUFF IT. I. LOVE.IT. Chicken&Cheese especially. Just look!
Flaky, cheesy goodness, with chicken ham in the middle. HOW TO RESIST. They like... put the pratha, roti-canai like bread on the pan, and then put the chicken ham on top, sprinkle mozarella cheese and onion on top of the ham, and let the cheese melt, spread some mayonisse on top, and wala! They fold it up in to triangles and serve you. I tell you, its super good!


Even Charlene approves. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment