Friday, April 24, 2009

its really not that bad

Now really, I don't mind college. In actual fact, I'm starting to love it lots lots, so don't get sidetracked by my complaints of how I dislike college. Sure, I was nervous like a rattling old man the first day, but after the first week or so, I... actually love going to college these days. I mean, my classmates are all so diverse, and really nice people, I don't get why i was so nervous in the first place!

But fact remains that I have to go home so late everyday, and thats the part I hate. T_T I seriously do NOT like going home at 6 or 7, just cause I have no transport. Damnits, I can't wait till the day I can drive.

But anyway! Point of this post is to tell how college is really not that bad. See, a typical Kitten-day in college is when you start the day at 8.30 in the morning! My first class would be Econs. :D

Thats Shir Yee, and Lee Chien. Shir Yee's adorable, seriously! I never did have time to camwhore with these girls cause every morning we come in, its hardly 10 minutes before we have to start class, and after class they rush off to accounting while i head to computer science. But the day will come when I can camwhore with them! :p

Anyway, Shir Yee's really sweet, adorable little girl. She can totally pass for the cutesy type, and her eyes are gorgeous! Lee Chien's the more... sarcastic type? She has an awesome willowy body though, and I envy her soo much for that.

That would be the two sitting beside me. The one in white is Xian Wei, and the head is Joyce. Joyce's my buddy, and those two always come for lunch with me at Medan behind the college. Xian Wei's such a cutie, she over exagerates everything. Me and Joyce would usually just sit there trying to... er, comfort her, while we snigger away. No we're not mean, rawr. We're just... being human. *snigger*

The one at the corner is Jason, the laziest, most snarky, most awesome basketball player I've seen in a while. xD His such an idiot, but I have to admit, his awesome at playing basketball. His habit is to come in class every morning with a box of milk and drink away at it during class. Sometimes I feel like throwing my pencils at him for those annoying sounds, but hey, I bear with it. Until one day I lose my thread and throw him three floors down. :p


See the girl with the fluffy curled hair? Thats Ga-Yi, our Korean onni! She's the eldest in class with GT, both are around 20. Don't ask me why they came in so late, I never did ask them. But Ga-Yi and GT are the braniest one around. They're so totally awesome at the subject, we'll be flailing around without them. xD

And then after Econs, I'll head off to Computer Science, where I sadly have no pictures. I would usually be busy going online anyway, so I wouldn't have any pictures. :p We have our classes in the ComLab, but since I usually finish our practices first, I spend it surfing. Yes I know I'm supposed to be doing my work, but hey! I finished it. *angelic look*

After Computer Science, I'll usually have my break. Lunch would be with Joyce and Xian Wei on Monday and Tuesdays, Wednesdays would be with Ariff at the godawesome Sunway Cafe for the Hospitality students (They have the awesomest food, but thats for another post.). And then Thursdays would be with Charlene, Rosh and Ravee. Fridays, like today, I'll usually go out with my mom and cousin to Pyramid, where I would eat lunch, and spend an hour shopping. Like today, where I went too...

Nichii! My absolute favourite place to get clothes, next to Forever 21. I saw like, 03789278 different things I wanted to get, but didn't have time to try them. T_T Was in a rush to head back since my cousin had to get for class, but no fear! I shall head back during the weekend. Clothes = must for any girl! xD

And then, college girl heads back for English class, which is pretty awesome too! xD Like yesterday, cause Miss J came in for class late again, the guys and us spent the hour watching a movie!

Just watch them. xD Mason's on the table, Naveen's on the table, and the rest of them clustered aorund that tiny laptop just to watch a video. Heck, even Edmund was sleeping on the table. I don't get them. :p The girls on the other hand, were playing hangman. Or at least, me, Rosh, Ravee and Risha were. Charlene was sleeping on the table too. But Miss J came in after that, we had to have class again damnits. Not that we don't like class. Ended up playing a game actually! Cause the rest of us were all stressed out, J was kind enough to let us play a game. Hilarious watching Armanthur trying to describe KFC and his brother out for us. I tell you, charades is the most frustrating game ever created! Try and imagine, you can speak, you can tell, but you can't say a word, and tell someone something! Can you imagine how frustrating that is?! Its like you're starving and you have a bowl of rice but you can't eat it wuwuwuw. T_T

Class today was more sombre today though, cause we had, jengjengjeng!

Another assesment. =.=

I swear! Its like every other week, we have assesments, assignments, topic tests, everything! Me and Char, Rosh and Ravee were ready to burn the expository essays before the week was up. I know I was ready to burn mine up. Like seriously, I'm so sick of social networking now. I spent weeks reading on it, and then when the question came today, it went 'Social Networking gives many societal harms. Discuss.' or something like that. Seriously! I didn't know what to write, so in the end i crapped and I crapped. I ended up with 500 words plus, and Miss J said it wasn't really enough, I couldn't write anymore! I was so dead tired after a week of classes, and I stil have class tomorrow in the morning, I just couldn't work anymore. 15% for internal wei, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. T_____T

Ah well, I'll kill myself again when the exam results come. Wuwuw.

Oh! And guess whose this!

Can you guess? Can you guess? No? hah! Thats the crazily random, crazily full-headed Miss Charlene! One of the trio of Rosh, Raveena and Charlene. xD She's mad, and she's awesome, and she's getting blocked by Rosh's hand and my hand. :p

And now tish time to sleep, cause I'm dead tired and still have class tomorrow. Thank god next week is a long weekend. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment