Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rawr

Short update.

I hate coming home late. >.< Going to college everyday is fun! I love going to college these days. With friends, I get to go online, fool around and all that. but its the coming home part I hate. Don't get me wrong, I love coming home, but everyday I have to wait till at least 6 or 7 if i'm unlucky, to go home, when my classes end at 4. Its horrible actually. T_T

Even if I go online, there's only a certain extent I can do on my college computers, since they restrict youtube, no java for me to play FB games, and I can't even download stuff. So yeah, not much to do. And there's just something about home, being home, that is so much more comfortable then being in college. Frankly, I just wana go home.

*sigh*

Ah well. I have two more assignments to finish, so I'd better go now. Hopefully, I get to come home early tomorrow, and then I'll update again! Xp Ta now!

No comments:

Post a Comment