Friday, February 24, 2012

can't decide


now i can't decide if the boredom is letting up or not. xD the whole week has been pretty busy, because the residents association has been keeping us filled with many many activities, and making friends with the RA's have gotten me in the fun too! sorta anyway.

I got away from playing grubby games by saying I was helping Pam prepare the food! Seriously, I did not want to play it. It involved getting down and dirty, wet oats and ketchup poured all over you, and I value my clothes too much to get myself in to that!! So instead, I stuck inside South 4 and stayed in the kitchen with Pam and Faezah to prepare dinner for the players. Pam got attacked. Thank god I stayed inside walls. xD

last night on thursday they had free dinner and movie under the stars! first time watching an outdoor movie, but i have to say, i adored it! it was gorgeous, walking around the grounds chatting with Tong, getting amused watching the guys play with 'optimus prime' ants, and eating buttered popcorn and fairy floss! and then at 8.30, they started the movie, Inception, which I can finally say I've watched. xD The movie was not too bad, but the experience was gorgeous. It go ridiculously cold halfway through the movie though, and by the end of it, you see me, Pam, Frank and Tong half speed walking back to our rooms, because it was so bloody cold and all I had was a scarf. Ridiculous weather changes here.

What I didn't manage to get a picture of though, was the gorgeous gorgeous stars they have here! Kenneth was telling me about it, but it wasn't till last night when I got to see it, and I have to say they were gorgeous. Pictures will not do them justice, because its really really mindblowing. Unlike KL or the city, here you look up and it literally looks like diamonds got embedded in the sky. I swear I could even almost see the milky way, and constellations! So pretty<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment