Thursday, February 16, 2012

heart is sinking


Annnddd its the last day of orientation. Technically. Well technically there's the Monash Dash at Clayton tomorrow, but for one I'm not even going to be in Clayton, and for another I'm too lazy to run. Not that I'm not athletic (actually, I think I'm turning to be a real lazy bum, but shhh. :P), but I would rather hike/climb/swim/bike rather then run around like a headless chicken. I like treasure hunts, but only when I'm organizing it. I rather like watching people running around frantically. *sadist*

But anyway! Clayton campus is huge, I can't iterate that enough. Its massive! I swear I almost got lost, except the map is pretty easy to read. But after three days there, I only know my way around Building 63, and the Campus Centre. Anywhere else and you'll see question marks appearing above my head. If I were to go there and had back to back classes, I'll lose weight in a month, I swear to you. I don't know how do people get from class to class here without either running madly or getting a bike!

On another note, I think I've lost my picture taking mojo. I can't be bothered pulling out my camera anymore, and most of the time when I do end up taking pictures, its just with my Ipod and those photos usually end up on instagram. Speaking of which, follow me! Its at kittykits! :P

Last day of orientation and i took the public transport back myself, which surprisingly isn't as complicating, even if it is tedious and long. Bus from Clayton to Huntingdale, Pakenham line to Parliament and change to Sydenham line at Flagstaff all the way to Watergardens, all in all took me an hour to take. Then again though, I'd rather do that journey then study at Gippsland, which is a twenty dollar fare to the city via V-line. *sour face* but meh, I don't have a choice anymore. It rained on my journey back though, and I did like just sitting by the window with my earplugs plugged in contemplating the problems of my world. :P

Crossing fingers for an awesome O-week next week and a fun semester for the next six months!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment