Sunday, February 19, 2012

yawnness


and i'm now in my prison cell bedroom, bored as hell and extremely homesick. i wanna go home to my comfortable bed, routine lifestyle and familiarity. ): Mom just boarded the plane too, so the homesickness is just increasing as the minutes tick by. I can't wait for classes to begin, I need the distraction away, so the next four months can fly by and I can go home in July!! July 8th, you just wait for me, I miss everyone back home. ):

Don't believe me when I say I have a prison cell bedroom? Everyone keeps saying it can't be that bad, but when I put up that picture everyone says it really does look like a prison cell. xD I think its probably cause of the walls, but I dunno, the room is basically, to quote Penny, me living in a tiny box for the next few months. *claws*

Did sorta meet people though! Wandered in to the kitchen to wash my plates after my pathetic dinner yesterday, and saw a girl named Pam there making chocolate puffs, which I ended up helping her make. xD She's a Malaysian too, but she's been here for three years and graduated last year. She's still here as a residents worker I think, but she won't be in my house for long either. ): I think we clicked well, which is why I'm kinda all ): that she's moving to her own flat next week or so. But she lets me crash her place? xD

They showed me this cute game too! They have magnetic balls stuck on the fridge, and a target pasted there. So you're supposed to throw the balls at the fridge and aim for the middle spot, kinda like archery, except with a fridge and magnetic balls. xD Oh the things we do to amuse ourselves in this tiny area.

2 comments:

  1. I actually like your prison bedroom! All it needs is a potted plant!

    ReplyDelete