Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random slew of pictures again, getting rid of backlog before CNY comes up. xD Speaking of which, reunion dinner tonight! And going back to Penang tomorrow. Although there's no net there. D: But is all right! Has family, and all is well. ^_^

My favourite CCF! The hong kong style one, with prawns and meat inside, is yums♥

Macarons! Expensive as hell, but oh so good I can't resist it.

Pa jeon for lunch! But I added mayo and chilli and mustard for taste... and it somehow looks more like okonomiyaki now. xD

Brownie with ice cream at dessert bar! I prefer their old version though. D: The one served in a glass.

This wasn't half too bad. I loved the mash potatoes!♥

Random cat hunting a leaf I saw while eating BKT with the cousins in Klang. xD

Oh, I've been addicted to these. I had a full bottle one morning.

And that was all thats left in the afternoon. By night it was all gone. Yes, addicted it is. xD

Xiao Fei Yang! Some random steamboat restaurant. But oh my god. The soup. Was. So. Damn. Good. So good♥

Their handmade noodles were really good too. Texture and all was perfect.

Plus, did I mention the soup was really really really really good? xD

Here's what I've been busy with the past few days. Montage!♥

The two most important roles in my life of course. I can't live without either♥

*insert random picture of self cause its getting monotonous* xD

Baking again! Made Grape Creme Pattisiere tarts this time. xD

and new bedcovers for CNY! All florally and pinky pretty. Love them♥

And here's a picture of teh golden monster to wish you happy Chinese New Year! Will be going back to the grandmother's house tomorrow in Penang, where its doubtful there'll be internet there. Soooooo. Yeah. See you guys in a week! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment