Friday, February 11, 2011

CNY! I love it♥ This years one was way too short though. The holidays given was ridiculous, but at the very least we got to spend one whole day with each other♥ Anyway! as pernormal, first day was reunion dinner with the family. Where I got to wear my maxi dress!

Traditional Yee Sang dish... which I don't really eat. Other then the crunchy bits, I really have no fondness for the dish. >.<

Suckling pig! Though it was so oily, i barely ate a couple of pieces.

My uncle loves it though. meat eater. xD

He breaks it in half....

And thats all you get left. Half a head completely skinned. It actually looks pretty creepy. xD

Some Yin Yang prawn thing. I loved this! Mainly cause the mayonnaise one had already peeled prawns, hence saving me the trouble. xP I tend to either find peeled prawns, or get someone to peel it for me. I hate peeling prawns. Dx

Dessert! Yes I didn't take pictures of all the dishes. Too lazy. But I loved the dessert! The round, fried ones especially. It was fried red-bean balls, but inside it had a tiny piece of banana, which complemented the flavors wonderfully!

Next day was first day of CNY! Which I traditionally go back to my gramma's place in Penang. But first! Lunch at stepdaddy's place. Omnomnom!

And then we has complementary hug before the angpows are given. The hug is turning in to a once in a year thing. xD

Angpaos! They get prettier each year, I swear.

My favourite! There were two bunny angpaus, both from my momma. Cause I insisted she gave them to me, so she split my money in to two packets. xP

The dog looking miserable. No my golden monster didn't supersize overnight, thats his cousin Bob the Retriever...w ho hates cameras, hence why I hardly have any pictures of him here. But thats beside the point. Thats CNY day 1 for you! Also because I'm lazy, hence short post. Sleeping time. But more tomorrow! I hope. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment