Monday, October 18, 2010

its a pajama party!

Two days in a row, first day is D&D by MDFC on Thursday evening! The night before production. Did the dance Miss Sharon taught us with KML, but weee she has the video and I forgot to get it from her so yay lets go! xD

Skipping all the way to production day because after D&D we basically performed and ran all the way back to rehearsals because goddamnits its production night tomorrow. Oh look! KML brought hangers with almost the same colors! xD

I got dragged in to the boys toilet cause he wanted to do his hair. xD The boys toilet had a lot of holes in the roof! Spies much. :p

DANNY ZUKO! Very very Danny Zuko, no kidding. :p

They all had awesome hair, but Leisha's pwns all. Darn, I couldn't even recognize her until I walked closer to her and went "Lei?!" O-O. Because honestly, the hair is outrageous. xD

Backstage was really messy of course, but we cleaned up so that we can run back and forth from stage left to right without much disturbance.

Pictures as of this quality is stolen from Ivan's camera! Yes, this is our darling Sarah who became the bitch we all 'love to hate' in Cyren's words. She was epic! I love her, and she pulled off Velma awesomely. :p Bagus was awesome too! Played the stoner dad to the D. xD

Bagus and Weiyan! Or rather, Wilbur and Edna, doing the cha cha! Yes, sweetest couple throughout, I don't care what you say. :p

Notice Leisha/Tracy's picket sign. *coughcough* Poor Charles forgot his lines though. BUT IS OKAY. He was an awesome backstage helper, seriously. xD

Hairspray 2010♥ The year that will never be forgotten, and the people I will definitely never forget. I feel so heartsick as the year draws to a close, because the idea that I will probably never see some of you ever again makes me want to cry like no tomorrow. Dx

Of course, thanks to you guys who came to watch! I hope you all enjoyed the show. And to our backstage helpers and make up artists, thank you too! Especially to the can-can family♥

Actually had lunch with the Momzers at Empire the next day after production, something I haven't been doing for a long time, ever since rehearsals started. Fruit mix something at Pasta Zanmai is super good! Omnyomnyom. xD

Cousin's birthday party on saturday night! Party for ten year old kids actually, so I wasn't too keen on going. But its my cousin so I couldn't say no. Thus! I went in hand with ten pink and pearl balloons! Yes of course I camwhored with it before I gave it to her. Is that even a question?

Cute baby niece Wei Wei who eats everything and wants more! She's super adorable.

And she lets anyone carry her! Not really fussy too. :p

Newborn Jenson! He's so tiny, and when my cousin passed him to me to babysit for a while, I was a little iffy about carrying him. But he's super precious! ♥

Birthday girl opening her presents with her friends. The din in the house that night was ridiculous, and I was feeling so tired after production I just sat there and watched as she had her fun. Her mother was the one doing all the work though. xD

While the girls were preoccupied with the pink presents! The guys were watching gore and horror on screen. xD

Abrupt ending because I need to study for Music exam on Wednesday. Here's the golden monster staring mournfully at me as I was going out! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment