Friday, October 15, 2010

with all the strength of a raging fire!

Root Beer date! Or rather, A&W date again with Lei and Mei, because we were addicted to A&W during our rehearsals. Could always find some reason or other during lunch hour to go to A&W for lunch. :P

I got purple extension! Or rather, the boy did it for me. But is pretty! Nya? :p

Yes, apparently the dude is a goat. He CHEWED off the ends of this fork. Freaky much?

One of the rehearsal days back then, apparently people like playing with my hair. I actually like it though! Its rather comforting, and makes me feel sleepy. :p

That was the hair I ended up with. Apparently according to Chris and Charles, it looks pretty badass. But I think its just the shades. xD

Props making! We mostly did it in the backstage area though, nearing the final week. This was when we were still in the Multi-Faith. But anyway, point is, we're very messy workers as you can see. But we're efficient!

Sleepover! Like, three weeks ago. But we've been having perpetual sleepovers, like weekly ones! Can-can family is ftw♥

We were screaming and running around like little children in Carrefour while getting our junk food supply, and then i got thrown in the trolley for a ride back down to the car. xD

Sleep? What sleep? We stayed up talking till 4 or 5am in the morning! And see, thing is we still need to get back to uni the next day at ten for more rehearsals. Awesome, innit? :P

To tom yam in all bastards eyes! Yes we were having root beer, maggi in a cup and ice cream at 3am in the morning, is that wrong? ^_^

Sweetest scene throughout the whole play, me swears. Edna + Wilbur + Tracy is epically cute!

Lunch at the place near Lei's house, where I tried the three layer tea thingy for the first time! Was nice! I like the black sugar, weee! :p

Glass noodles, epic favourite of course! xD

Okay, abrupt ending because I still have to arrange the units I have to take. I've been doing it for two days now and I still haven't sorted everything out. Bad news is, I may not be going with ML and the sisters to Caulfield/Clayton because my changing majors from Journalism to Writing means the only campus I can go to is Gippsland. Dx Bright side? Gippsland's architecture is gorgeous. And I mean freaking hell gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment