Sunday, July 18, 2010

bon odori funness with the lovelies♥




Meet Bob the Dino! His the guardian of my chocolates! And er... stares at me when I sleep at night. Considering getting him a blindfold. xD But he damn cute la! Though the amount of chocolates is gonna make me turn in to a hippo. Dx

Charlene and Kathy came over to Malaysia on 12th! Though I didn't see them till Thursday, on the fifteenth. Brought them over to Jalan Alor to have local nomz! Didn't find it all that nice though, which is probably why I didn't take any pictures. xD

Came back to my place after Jalan Alor, to wait for their flight time! Their so impossibly cute, Charlene even got me awesome keychain from the Phillipines! Sent Char to the airport, and then woke up at 5am to let Kathy on the cab. I only had like... 12 hours with them. T.T Miss them nao.

Bon Odori on Saturday! Had to drag the two along cause I have no idea how to go, and I really don't wanna bring the parental units there. I highly doubt they would like it. Heehee. That would be Ben looking absolutely ridiculous in his ... men's kimono? I don't know the exact name for his though, since it reaches his knees only. Not a haori nor a yukata. So... i have no idea. Though honestly, I think he doesn't look all too bad in it! xD A lil out of place though. :p


Anndddd I was totally right on refusing to drag the parental units along. They would've hated it there, the amount of people. SO MANYY. I felt like I was being suffocated. And so many of my friends said they were gonna be there! Even Yoshida-sensei, but I couldn't find any of them. Okay, I coudl've went to find sensei, but she said she was in front of the stage, and I had to fight through a crowd to get there sooooo, nvm. xD


Pretty dancers in kimono's on stage! I wanted a kimono to wear there so bad, but the cheapest me and JJ could find was like... Rm185? T__T

Hearts for pretty girl! Yes, we were bored, sort of. And we matched? Look at ring! ^__^

Turned stalker, especially for little kids in kimonos and yukatas! Damn cute okay. And I got too utilize a little bit of my japanese to ask for a picture from little japanese kiddies's mother. Very very little, but is still fun. xD

Obento for dinner! Which the boy above had to line up for super long to get for us. Thankyouuu! ^___^ It wasn't extremely superbly nice, but we were hungry and it was awesome. Oh, factor in the fact that we were eating under a roof of stars and sky too! Awesome thing. :P

So many people! Feel like I was packed. And my face felt like it had enough grease to fry a sausage on it after the night!. Dx

Last picture of the night of us! Pretty girl on the right is mine, kplzthanks. But this picture shows pretty purple eyes of ours!

Had sleepover with the two of them after we went home, totally impromptu but totally fun. Movie! Till like, four plus. I died twice throughout the movies, but was fun! Next morning went to Parade for breakfast at McD's, before I went for my facial at 12.30pm and JJ brought Ben to get his haircut. Now he officially looks more boyish then ever. For pics, please head to JJ's blog/fb. xD

Pretty dress we saw! I want it so bad. Dx Its so pretty! Like, very very very pretty. I want it so badly. JJ and I both agree that the dress is pretty damn gorgeous damnits, and there's only one of them left in the shop. T__T And its so expensive! T__T Okay gonna try to get momma to get it for me. TRY. Dx


Awesome dessert bar is awesome! Crepes and puddings there is epic love, though a little pricey. But I can never get enough of it! Its a good thing the only guy among the three of us has a sweet tooth too. xD

Aish, class starts tomorrow. I feel so lazy. I may complain about holidays, but I'd rather have holidays then class. Though the upside is that I get to see the lovelies in uni again. But class at nine is a DNW. Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment