Thursday, July 29, 2010

busy bee once again!

Busy busy week! It all started with the meeting for CNS week we had on week 1 of Uni starting. But yes! Busy busy, fun fun fun! Slotted in ice cream time with Tommy, Mei Li and Cyren when we had to go get my wings for my costume. :P Look at how colorful the ice cream Mei Li eats! I feel diabetic just looking at it. Dx

And I hear people asking. Costume? What costume? Well, up there! Its CNS Week, and a few of us from MPAC are dressing up. In case you don't know, Lindley is Ariel, Cyren is Aladdin and Sarah's the Red Queen. Tommy's supposed to be James Bond, but his not in this picture, oddly.

Me?

I'm an angel! Quite literally too, if I may say so myself. *cooughcough* Anyway! Those wings we got from Pyramid, and the dress was my own. Or my sister in laws. Was supposed to return it to her 5 months ago, but... heh. Was really fun though!

Went for ice cream again on Wednesday after my performance! Yeah,w e were training the whole week to do a Broadway number and the dance from Run Devil Run. The video for Run Devil Run was off though, so not putting it up anywhere! But we got invited to perform for Socialite night, so wait for that? Heehee.

Yes! Ice Cream! For once, I didn't get my usual Strawberry Cheesecake. Instead, I tried Mango Tango and Yogurt! Mango Tango wasn't too bad, but Yogurt was awesome! I like sour-ish sweet things, apparently.

Okay, to the main point of this post.

MEET CLOUDY! Or Squishy, as I'm calling her now. Cause when I brought it back to uni, Sarah kept calling it Cotton Mutton, and Tommy was insisting on Mutton Rendang, and Mei Li was just going 'Squishyyy!" So now her name is officially Cotton Mutton Rendang Squishy Cloudy! And she is so very very squishy, no? xD

I love Ooi Jia Ying and Benjamin Wee, the most pwnsome people on earth. ♥

PS: oh god, looking at my calender now makes me feel like dying. There are more bolded numbers then there aren't. And thats not a good thing. Anyone help me for my radio journalism? Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment