Wednesday, July 28, 2010

oddball

I 'm not exactly your typical girl. Sure, I still like lavender purple, I like romance novels. I like cute fluffy thinks, and I have a penchant for pink. I even like soft romance songs and I hate metallica songs.

But unlike girls, I don't like wearing skirts. I hate heels, and I detest slow cars. I hate woman drivers who crawl along at 40kmph, and my dream car is either a Mazda Miata, Porsche 911 or a Honda RX8. I listen to Avenged Sevenfold occasionally, and Def Leppard is epic. I flail over pretty girls like SNSD and I actually am capable of fixing my own computer when it comes to basic things.

I don't go after guys shamelessly. In fact, I run the opposite direction like hell hounds are after me whenever I like a guy. Yes, whenever I see a guy I currently like I won't go up to talk to him, I'll run like no tomorrow. I'm weird that way. Its probably why I'll end up an old spinster with 15 dogs and a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment