Saturday, July 24, 2010

mermaid disney!

Weee! Practice, practice practice. That seems to be like, a mantra for me these days ever since meeting last week. Been dancing these days more then I've been dancing for the past few years, cause of CNS Week's performance. Though I really do enjoy it, cause I really miss it. But dancing for six hours a day and staying at uni till nine is really not my thing.

Last few days of practice though! The thing is next week. Just look at the state we left the Multi-Faith center within a couple of hours of us being there. Superbly messy. xD Its so comfy though!

Mermaid sighted in Monash University! She's kidnapped Aladdin from Princess Jasmine, whom ran away willingly cause he apparently has a fetish for fish!

Went to Euro Deli for dinner! Best place for meat lovers, period. I love their food here, and even if I was pretty full, I still managed to get in about... 1/3's of what I usually eat. Superbly good. Thats' their new challenge! Like those burger eating challenges. The normal price for the Matterhorn burger is RM88, but if you finish it within 45 minutes, you'll get it free! And a mystery gift too. Wanna try it? ^__^


Baked potato skin! Ultimate loves. Though the one in Souled Out is infinitely better. INFINITELY. I don't know why they took it off their menu, but I shall forever mourn that loss. T__T

Pork knuckle! Its a bit dry though, I don't really like it.

Pork belly! Another love, because its so soft and tender and juicy.

Three different sausages! Apparently, Euro Deli's most famous food. Though you know whats my favourite? THEIR MASH POTATO. It literally melts in your mouth, I swear. Its that good. ♥

Cream caramel for dessert! Is awesome sweetness, except for the whipped cream. Oddly, I don't like whipped cream. But the cream caramel is awesome! And tomorrow I shall has to go temple and then more practice. Aish. Oh well. IS FUN. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment