Wednesday, March 10, 2010

random updares v6.

A few random updates in my life, which actually doesn't amount to much. Shows you just how much dull my life has been, though its definitely not for lack of work.

Assignments! Its only 2nd week of university, and i have like... 5 different assignments to think about. Of course, the fact that I'm mostly going 'O-O' during lectures is not helping either. I just spent 3 hours going through all my notes, and i feel like shriveling up.

Joined MUSA! Well, a part of MONGA, technically. I'm on the editorial board for the Monash Gazette, and we get to choose what we want to write~ I'm on movie review this month, but we'll see what I do next month. >D

Finally! After a year of looking, I finally found Dragonlight in MPH today when I went there with Alison. Much fun! And i'm probably going to spend my week reading it~

So now, lets see. I have a Journalism brief to finish, get my editorial stuff done before deadline next next week, and then get Com1010 presentation and essay done. Ohman. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment