Saturday, August 28, 2010

mish-mash!

Apparently, this is what happens when uni starts. *dusts blog* IS SORRY. VEWY SORRY. But I have an actual update now? ^__^

Has picnic! One thing crossed off our extremely long list of 'to-do's! And look at all the yummies♥

No picnic is complete without sammiches! J made them, and they is awesome. Egg mayo is♥

Camwhore-ness, because is what we do best.

We even has music! Cause I lugged Shiroi down together with the speakers, and her battery is a very very good girl.

Oh! Someone forgot to bring cups, so we had to be inventive. Because no way am I staring at three bottles of ice lemon tea and not drinking any, ditto for J with her coke. So we improvised! Number 1, put ice in mouth.

Number 2! Take a gulp of favourite drink. in this case, coke!

Number 3! Swallow drink, but not the ice! Don't choke yourself now. It sorta work, sorta. I resorted to spazzing out with drink + ice still in my mouth to make it cold. :P

We flew kites too! Is awesome please. Sort of. If you count running around like a couple of hyper kids awesome. I do! ^__^

We tries! We is stubborn people.

And it flew! Sorta. :P

He tried too!

And it flew! And he spazzed! Like the idiot that he is! xD

Apparently, he wants go to war with that as the weapon. J says his gonna color shock them, I think he'll just bomb them all with his width. xD

He looks like his trying to squish us wtf and with something weird on his face too. =.=

And we were so bored we ended up playing with the stick! xD More cool poses at J's blog, but here he just looks ridiculous. :p

They had pretty furry plants! I think they're called cat-tails? I dunno. But they is awesome picture taking material.

He tries to act cool. I think he looks sorta stoned though? :P We went home after that cause it was getting late and mosquitoes were gathering~ Picnic was fun though. Someone explain to me why food tastes better eaten outside?

And from here on commences random pictures taken! Because nothing particularly interesting has been happening anyway.

The boys being fools. They were.... fighting ala Star Wars with lightsabers. Yes, those are their 'lightsabers'. =.=

Weee! i love taking pictures of people holding hands. To me its the sweetest thing someone can do? I dunno, I just find it really sweet. Those are Mun Yee's and Arman's hands. Their impossibly cute together, trust me.

Snow Ice! Went out to get it with Mei Li right after dance at 7 on... I forgot which day. But was awesome, and we had a random craving. :p

American breakfast this morning!

Bacon, sausages, and cheese omelette! I love my eggies♥

Amcorp Mall with the parentals afterwards. Look at pretty bird flower! Is prettiness on a plant, no? :P

Ramadan bazaar after Jap class! it was so bloody hot I wanted to turn tails and run immediately. Why in the world I agreed to go to a damn bazaar at 4pm on such a hot day I have no idea. >.<>



If only for these. Kebab pita, roti john and murtabak! my absolute favourites in any ramadan bazaar, and I will stay for them. Just for them. I couldn't wait to get back to the car afterwards though.

But food makes it worthwhile♥

No comments:

Post a Comment