Wednesday, August 11, 2010

haphazard jigsaw!



For the life of me, I can't remember the order of things which had been happening in my life, even as I look through my pictures. So I'm just gonna chuck everything that I have taken pictures of for the past week haphazardly here and you make sense, okay?


MPAC dancing girls! Or I think thats what we're called anyway. We were asked to perform for Hostellite Night after our performance during CNS Week, so last.... omg I don't remember. But sometimes last week, we were at uni performing. The girls were awesome, although I wished we could've done the whole song. But due to time constraints, we only did a minute of the song.


McD dinner after Hostellite Night! Was so hungry that we all ran to McD like hungry savages after we finished the performance. Though as to why it was so jammed at ten at night, I have no idea. Do all these people not go home?!

and then I think somewhere in between Monday this week... Oh yeah! Pindapatt was on Sunday? I think? All pictures are with J, cause I was too lazy to bring my camera. But as usual, we helpers were starving while serving food again. But this year got a lot of little kiddies helping, so we could get off earlier to go eat. Heehee.

Went shopping with Mei Li on Monday! Its Mega Sale, and we needed new clothes anyway. I think I turned her in to a bit of a shoe addict, heehee. She bought like... two pairs of shoes, and gonna go back and get the rest she's got her eye on. A lil scary actually. xD

And then this week the madness starts! Have four assignments to hand in on 27th August. Yes, the same damn day. Four days before my birthday. Psh. But anyway! I plan to finish everything before the 26th anyway, because I'm going back to Penang on the 27th! Yes, family time finally. I can't wait.

Now I just have to finish journalism & media assignment by end of this week, and film assignment by mid-next week to make it back in time. Yes I'm chiong-ing, leave me be. /flails

No comments:

Post a Comment