Wednesday, March 14, 2012

of work outs and food


Again, cooking a lot for south seven, simply because cooking for myself is boring as shizzles, and south seven has malaysians who will understand my dishes and my taste! Made chicken rice one day, and the second picture has chilli lamb, steamed egg, soup and vege!

Frank's attempt at cooking rice over a stove... eh, didn't end well. xD

Awesome south seven people! Brit is the cutest thing alive i don't even...<3

Jayjays had a sale one day! I bought a whole bag of clothes for only twelve dollars omgosh. *dies*

One of my lonely dinner nights because i can't be bothered cooking for a large group of people, i had scallops! I hate sharing scallops at home, but I have to because I've been taught to be polite. Here I can has scallops all to myself!!<3
I HAVE CCTV TO VIEW HOME! Thats the camera in my brother's place, and my grandmother holding my nephew who looks like a doll I just wanna pinch his cheeks and go saldhasdlaksjd.



WE'RE ALL ADDICTED TO DRAW SOMETHING! Rui drew that, she's in singapore. xD But there's one night, me and Brit and Fish just sat at the counter in south seven with our Ipod's, Iphone's and Ipad's respectively playing Draw Something for a good hour or so. xD

dodgeball before free dinner last night! we crave free dinners like we crave air here, because we just can't be bothered to cook for ourselves and there's nowhere else to eat. xD barbeque dinner after that! although the stove sorta caught on fire for a bit, Cookie quickly put that out. And then we followed Oscar and Mike over to Kurnai's badminton court for a game, just cause we have nothing better to do here.

I just had aerobics class and going to gym tomorrow! I work out so much here, its insane. Nothing to do! xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment