Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random photodump again! xD Because I've just recently realized I've SO MANY UNBLOGGED PICTURES, but none of them are majorly related. They're in sequence though! xD

Before the fifteen days of CNY are up! Went for Meeples with the extended family.

Look at the wall of boardgames!♥

My wabbit! Well, Meeples is a place where you pay per-hour to sit down... and play games! Mostly European boardgames, but is fun anyway! As long as you know how to play them. This one we played is called Di-Xit.

Cutest counters ever. The guys call it a rabbit orgy. =.=

Playing cards!

Which has gorgeous illustrations on them. ♥ Seriously, almost all of the pictures on them are gorgeous. But yeah, the workers there will explain to you how to play the games if you want to play, because they know hardly anyone will know how to play European boardgames. But Di-Xit is super recommended!

We also played another one called Say Anything, which is basically a game you will win if you go with a bunch of friends you know well enough... and if you're fast too! xD

And you can order snacks/drinks too if you want. Fern ordered the vanilla milkshake, which is pretty good!


But at the end of the day, you still have to pay to play these games. So they all ended up parading in to my room to play poker after we stayed at Meeples for about two hours. xD
Took my mahjong stuff to act as fake money, since we're all too stingy to play real money. But I won! Twice!

Oh, satisfied my seafood craving that I brought back all the way from Penang too! Though after the bomb that costed in my pocket, its going to be a long time before I eat seafood again. xD

LEMON JADE JELLY ICE AND SEA AMBER SNOWFLAKE♥ Snowflake staple of course, after CNY. Had to get our snowflake fix. xD This was before the sleepover at Mei's house which LEISHA MANAN COULDN'T MAKE IT cause of some EXAM THAT STILL HASN'T HAPPENED YET. D:

At Kinokuniya during sleepover, since Mei's house is super near KLCC. NINO SUPER HOT YO♥

Bombed my money on this too! Arashi's photobook. Shush you ML. xD

KINDORI AT PYRAMID THE NEXT DAY!

AND KOREAN STREET FOOD CRAVINGS♥

Oh! Updated my fancollection, but looks like I need to update it again since I just got the Scene Concert DVD and Arashi's No.1 Ichigou. :p

Stuff I brought for Penny which I have yet to courier out! Yes I bought the second album. xD Lets hope the mail doesn't muck up again this time!



And I got cooking again, since uni's going to start soon and I doubt I'll be able to cook much once it starts. Pumpkin and spinach quiche!

And Kaya & Banana Crepe in Orange Reduction Sauce. xP Uni's starting again tomorrow. *keels over* I hardly get time for entertainment until Friday these days! I can't believe I said I wanted Uni to start asap, now i can't wait for it to end. Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment