Sunday, March 13, 2011

RANDOM PICDUMP. Yes, I do a lot of those these days, hence just be prepared to get bombed by a load of pictures from me at any one time, I'm too damn lazy to warn you guys these days. xD

Mel made it for us! Pretty, no? She uses hers for her remote controls, but mine is for my hair stuff. xD

Okay I just stole the stepdad's camera to spam pictures, because the pictures taken with it has gorgeous colors!

My biscuits! I hardly wear them these days, but they be adorbs!

My favourite corner in my room! One of them anyway, since I have two favourite corners. But this one looks prettier, because of the hanging pictures and the posters of my favourite boys♥

Turkey sammich! Yes, I love mah turkey, the ones we bought back from Melbourne. I'll probably cart a bagload of them back when I study there or something. xD

The life of a uni student ; packed lunch for broke ones, books to amuse self, laptop for class amusement, unit guide for study. xD

The red carpet treatment babeh!

Was actually preparing with the rest of the committee for C&S week in uni.

We even has spotlights!

Can you guess our theme yet? We made poles and those barrier thingamajigs. :p

Celebrity yo yo! We even have oscar nominees. xP

Snowflakeee! Sea Amber Jelly after a whole day of preparing the decorations for the booth, cause Momoko went out with her friend and packed it back for us. Omnomnom, I swear I'm a little bit addicted to snowflake. xD

C&S Week! Everyone came dressed up as some celebrity or other. xP

Michael Jackson! With SHINee's Key, SNSD's Yoona and Kara's Goo Hara. xD

Yes, Kpop fans, so sue us. :p

We even had Glambert yo!

Aaaaanddd a random 'begger' with an awesome voice. Yeah. xP

Lunch in the womens room! because all three of us hate the heat and the women's room has air conditioning and fluffy cushions to sit on!

Extreme chocolate those two bought, omnomnom. I was refusing to spend money cause I'm being thrifty, but omo its gooooooddd! So have to get the vanilla one day. xP

It turned tricolored after a while! *fascinated*

No comments:

Post a Comment